Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April 24, 2007


Dear journal,

Well today is going by well. I really don't have any pacific topic so I am going to be writing about what ever I would like. Well I have decided to write about my birthday. I am so excited for it because my birthday is the last day of school. So it is like the biggest gift anyone could ever want. I told my mom and dad that I want a blue Ipod for my b-day. Well I will try to find a picture of one but I think that almost all of you know what a Ipod is. Well this is all I really have to talk about today. TTYL Look above and you can see the Ipod I want

10 comments:

ello-poppet said...

that sounds like the best b-day sis. DREAMING IS BELIEVING!!!

yamaha rider said...

Thats cool I guess.

wonderfred said...

hi i forgot who this is so I guess I will say good job

i am the ling ling' said...

trisha i wasnt trying to be mad at you its just that i hate when people do that to me. i usually never get it back. and when i do i dont even get to eatit. i asked you guys to give back nicely but i guess that doesnt work

barbie said...

have fun on your birthday

B.K. said...

i HOPE THAT YOU GET WHAT YOU WHANT FOR YOUR B DAY

angelanna said...

that is pretty kool ipod you want!

barbie said...

that is cool!TTYL

mr. mac said...

I was so sorry to hear about your grandma. We really missed you in class the last few days and can't wait until you come back. I love your blog by the way. You're doing a wonderful job and keep up the good work. Try to add more links to your posts so you can take the readers to places that you find interesting or that go with your posts. For example: instead of just putting a pic of the ipod you want, add a link to a site that tells more about ipods.

ktm said...

thats cool trisha thats the exact one i have thish