Wednesday, April 4, 2007

April 4, 2007


Dear journal,

Well today is going by well. I am going to be writing about a place where I want to live when I grow up. I would really like to live in Africa just because of all the animals there. My most favorite animal that lives in Africa is the Zebra. I like Zedras so much because they are very fast and they have a very cool coat. Also because they are like horses and I also like horses. Another reason why I want to move to Africa is because they rearly get any snow. They might get some rain but no snow. It is warm all year round. Well there is a few reasons why I want to move to Africa. Well this is all I really have to talk about today. TTYL

6 comments:

wonderfred said...

i like Africa you should let me come. I think that Africa is a good place.

ello-poppet said...

you write really goog blogs. I am glad that you like horses a lot. IT IS MY BIRTHDAY{if you already didn't know!} I am glad that you and Jake don't hate eachother. anymore.

ello-poppet said...

DREAMING IS BELIEVING!

vandalin11 said...

i like africa and i like hoarses and i think that you have a good blog but the lions are my favorite they eat zebras for breakfest and some times for dinner.

Hippie girl said...

I like that idea. Sweet. Have fun in Africa, tell me all about it! PEACE!

angelanna said...

Ilove to live in Afica to.