Wednesday, May 2, 2007

May 2, 2007

Dear journal,
Well I am going t0 be writing about what the funniest thing that ever happened to me. Well this one time when I trying to show my sister how I can spinn really fast I started spinning and I hit my head really hard on our kitchen table. Once I was done spinning I all most dropped to my knees because I had a really bad headace. Another time was when I went to keyhole to go fishing I dropped my pole in the water and I thought that I would get in trouble so I dived down into the water and tried to get it but I had sunk by the time I actually got into the water. Well this is all I really have to talk about today.

1 comment:

ello-poppet said...

lol that is funny. good blog today. remember that you are my sista and i think that you always will be. also remember that you are a really nice person to me.and i thank you for that.