Thursday, May 3, 2007

May 3, 2007

Dear journal,
Well today is going by well. I just read an artical about Guns in school. I think that they should only have like two to three doors that go in and out of the school. Then they can have security guards at each door. I though that the artical was really helpful so then when we go to collage we can know what to axpect. I really feel sorry for the teens parents because of the loss. I think that teens shouldn't be able to buy guns inless their is a adult with them because than they will know what their child buys and when they bought it.
Many people have died each year from a gun shooting. I bet more than 20,000,000 people have died because of someones stupidity. If I was the presedent of the U.S.A I would not let any body under the age of 25 to buy a gun just because of all the incidents. Well if you want to find more about the gun shooting in Geogia you can go to Guns in School. Well this is all I really have to talk about today. I hope you enjoyed my blog.

3 comments:

i am the ling ling' said...

hey i lylas! good blog today. TTYL!

ktm said...

trisha you really cant buy a gun tell your 18 and cant buy an ax or knife tell your 8 so whact out for 8 year olds with tomahawks lol

ktm said...

why is mike big mike make me big monkey